…I have come to notice that I am planning, quite possibly, the white-trashiest vacation ever.
Here’s what’s on the list (so far) for our upcoming trip back to the American Midwest:
- Firearms lesson and range time.
- Tattoo work. Call it, an expansion of my already colourful body art.
- An evening of ogling and over-priced drinking in a strip club. (Gotta love the weak American dollar! Lap dances for everyone!)
- Gorging at Taco Bell.
- Meeting my Mom’s pet possum. (If Gerald hasn’t already moved on from her garage. Yes, she named him Gerald.)
- Edgerton. (My friends in Wisconsin will understand that one without being offended by it. That’s part of why I love them.)
- Waffles. Possibly at ‘bar-time’.
- All-You-Can-Eat Friday Night Fish Fry.
There is more to our visit that the above list of amazingly exotic options, but it really struck me as amusing when I was getting them down on paper. Good God-¬†we should pack Neil’s banjo and plan a canoe trip while we’re at it. 😉