For a birthday post a couple of years ago (with far more than I’m putting up today) see this one from January 8, 2005. My post from last year didn’t have any photos, so I’m making up for it a bit today.
- I got a plastic kitchen set for Christmas. I LOVED that kitchen set.
- I think Dad liked going to the amusement park almost more than I did! Vacation time in South Carolina.
- I’m not sure of the exact date of this trip to Disney in Florida, but I clearly hadn’t reached puberty and was unfortunately at the mercy of hairdressers.
- Before I got my own show, I was a guest DJ. Who would’ve thought I’d be podcasting now!
- I was a skateboarder for many years. This was a rickety old half-pipe in my basement. I also had a rickety old half-pipe outside. I was never a good street skater but did all right on ramp. I still have all my old boards. (The one in the photo is a Neil Blender)
- I used to volunteer for a big cat sanctuary in the US. This photo reminds me of the good times I had there.
Well, if you look at a post from January 5th of this year, you’ll see what I’m like today. Not a whole lot has changed since I got that kitchen set for Christmas in 1975. The past year has had its ups and downs, but overall I’m happy and healthy and am looking forward to what good things this year has to offer. I’ll be sure to keep you updated. 😉
Thank you for reading my little blog!