I’ve been validating XHTML and CSS this afternoon for that pet project site I mentioned before. I didn’t get to it for a couple of days, but am back on track.
I have slain a major dragon… Internet Explorer. I validate just fine without the hack to make that dumbass browser behave, so I put a disclaimer in a code comment on the source… I earned those WC3 buttons, goddammit, IE will not rob them from me!
I’ve got some more pages to do for the validation process, but will put a link to the site in here later. I’m really starting to soak this stuff in. Feels good.
I’m one beaming little monkey…
Oh- the coolest part…
I have consistency between Safari, IE, Firefox and Netscape. w00t!
What I’m listening to right now:
Muscle Museum – Muse